NATA Head Turn Collab NATA Head Turn Collab

hey great job on the NATA head turn collab of animations

Sunny in Family Guy Part1 Sunny in Family Guy Part1

Just stop.

Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

0/5

Pahgawk responds:

I did some calculations to verify your math.
0 = 5
0/0 = 5/0
(0/0)^(-1) = (5/0)^(-1)
0/0=0/5
0=0
therefore 0=5
it checks out.

New Year 2013 New Year 2013

magical. probably your sharpest writing yet.

LETS PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!! LETS PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!!

you suck

Emrox responds:

fixed

Openers Openers

Emrox, I hate to say it, but I'm just going to give it to you straight and say that this was a huge disappointment for me. You'd been working so hard and going so strong throughout this whole contest, and now being in the finals, you finish up with this.

I really just don't know what to say. This doesn't adhere to the theme in the slightest. In fact, there isn't even a cohesive story to be found. All I got from this was a young boy named John trying to get my contact information, and frankly that makes me uncomfortable. Also, did you plug a project of yours in the middle of your entry? Isn't that against the rules? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. The animation was pedestrian at best, as a matter of fact the character's mouth appeared to be the only moving part in the entire animation.

The sound quality was quite bad, I noticed a lot of popping, and you could hear the voice echoing off the walls, which effectively broke the immersion that the outdoor scenery built up.

I don't know if you were short on time, depressed, or what, but I know you can do way better than this. You still have a couple days left before this round ends, I really think you should build on what you have here. It's not over until it's over and I know if you put the effort in you'll come up with something.

I gave you half of a star for the main character's hair.
Man.
I'm losing sleep over that fuckin hair man

Breaking The Laws Breaking The Laws

this was terrible. i hated it and you're a poo

Emrox responds:

no you

Adventure time (the show) Adventure time (the show)

that was really intense. I was on the edge of my seat, nothing good ever comes from triangle teeth grins.

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

quite good
EDD LIVES OWNN!

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Very well animated, colorful, evocative and emotional. I'm also very impressed that you'd go to the trouble of making clay models of the characters, where a less ambitious person would just use simpler camera angles. Radical journey and worth all 5 of these stars.